The Digital Watchdog Compressor (CP-16) Analog to IP signal encoder converts up to 16 analog cameras into IP streams with real-time viewing And recording At 960H And D1 resolutions. The compressor offers important features such as two-way audio, alarm And sensor interface, Micro SDHC/SDXC Card for emergency recording And is RACK Mountable (1U). The Compressor works with DW Spectrum IPVMS, adding the software’s powerful video management And analysis capabilities. The Compressor is an affordable And e ffective solution for applications with both analog And IP network surveillance systems, boosting your system to an IP level of quality And capabilities.
- Convert 16 analog BNC cameras to an IP signal
- Real-time 480fps At 960H And D1 resolution output
- Dual codec (H.264/ MJPEG) with simultaneous streaming
- Fully compatible with digital watchdog’s DW spectrum IPVMS
- Motion detection, Micro SDHC/SDXC Class 1card slot for emergency recording [card not included]
- 2x RS-485 interface for PTZ control, search and playback from DW spectrum
- Frame rate and bandwidth control
- 16 audio inputs, 1 audio output, 16 alarm inputs, 16 alarm outputs
- 4 privacy zones, eventotifications via E-mail with image
- RACK mountable, 5 year warranty
- 8 kHz, Mono, PCM, 16 bit encoding, G.711 audio codec, 3 programmable motion detection zones motion detection, 4 programmable privacy zones, Motion detection, alarm input, video loss, video recovery, scheduler, storage removed, failed to write storage, system will reboot, system booted successfully alarm management
- Trigger alarm output, E-mail notifications with image, record to local storage, upload to FTP notifications
- IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, password protected user levels, IEEE 802.1X network access control, anonymous login security
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Base-T), RJ-45 connector network
- 480 fps at 960H (960 x 480) and D1 (720 x 480) transmission speed live, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, PPPoE, RTP, RTSP, IPv4, DNS, NTP, ICMP, ARP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, UPnP, SNMP, Bonjour protocol
- Microsoft Internet Explorer with live view, PTZ control, and setup Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or newer (full functionality ) Safari with QuickTime installed, and other browsers with VLC installed web viewer
- DW Spectrum IPVMS client software
UL Listed, CE Certified, FCC Certified, ONVIF Conformant, Profile S
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.