The VMAX A1 Digital Video Recorder supports all HD over Coax formats And all analog to 960H, offering a seamless upgrade to HD resolution. Up the Coax (UTC) remote configuration is available with all compatible cameras. The A1 is available with up to 1 6TB of storage.
- Universal HD DVR records all HD analog formats And all analog to 960H
- Real time 30 fps recording up to 1080p, Support up to 5 MP HD analog cameras
- Pathfinder auto port forwarding, Pivot central management software up to 128 channels
- Event camera grouprecording, Mobile Application for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android Smart Phones and Tablets and Apple TV, Mac compatible remote ACS software
- Vmax 2.0 intuitive graphical user interface (GUI), OSD and PTZ Control via Coax (UTC), signal hybrid detects any cam era at any input automatically, true HD output
- HDD calculation and auto recording configuration, Event Notifications via Email, Text and Pivot CMS, Advanced H.264 Embedded DVR, Multiplex - live, playback, recording, backup, network, configuration
- 1 audio input, 1 audio output, 1 sensor input, 1 relay output
- Digital spot monitoring output at D1 resolution, Simple and free DDNS service, easy web-based client with multi-user access, Help menu on major functions, 5 year warranty
- Analog signal up to 960H, ALL HD analog video signals supported, 16 channels video input, 1 - 30 fps frame rate video, all HD analog 720p, 1080p, 3MP and 5MP cameras and all analog resolutions up to 960H video resolution, PCM audio codec
- Control I/O, 1x RS485 for keyboard and PTZ control serial, Graphical user interface menu display, 3840 x 2160, 1920x1080P, 1280x1024, 1024x768 screen resolution, H.264 compression, Schedule, event, panic, continuous, pre and post event, motion, recording configuration per channel recording mode, 1 - 5 Sec pre recording, 5 - 15 Sec post recording
- Up to 480fps total at up to 1080p, Up to 320fps total at 3MP, Up to 192fps total at 5MP playback rate, All HD Analog 720p, 1080p, 3MP and 5MP Cameras and All Analog Resolutions up to 960H playba ck resolution, x1/16, x1/8, x1/4, x1/2, x1, x2, x4, x8, x16, x32 fast forward functions, First data, last data, date/time, record table, calendar, bookmark, system log playback functions
- 1 HDD interface, e USB Flash Drive, USB HDD external backup stora ge, SATA-II, SATA-III HDD interface type, Temperature, S.M.A.R.T. with E-mail Notifications HDD health check, Brightness, contrast, saturation, hue camera color control, digital zoom, USB Flash Drive, Network Upgrade, FTP Remote Upgrade software upgrad e, Mobile App for Apple and Android Smart Phones and Tablets
- Covert channel, Ethernet (1 xGigabit 10/100/1000 Gpbs) network connection, Up to 480fps total at up to 1080p, Up to 320fps total at 3MP, Up to 192fps total at 5MP transmission speed, Static,
|Storage Capacity||8 TERABYTES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.