The VMAX IP Plus is an easy to use PoE NVR that allows you to go from power up to monitoring in less than three minutes! The NVR offers unique features such as CCIP camera encryption and internal systems diagnostics, keeping your system healthy, secure and up to date. Combine with the DW Witness app to turn the camera on a smartphone or tablet into a surveillance camera that can be viewed and recorded on the NVR.
Available with 16 PoE ports, the NVRs can record and manage single-sensor IP cameras up to 5 Megapixel, with 80Mbps maximum throughput.
- Complete installation, set up and camera configuration in under three minutes!
- CCIP system encryption protects your surveillance system from out of network attacks
- Record and manage single-sensor IP cameras up to 5MP (2592x1920), with 80Mbps maximum throughput (equivalent to 16 2.1MP IP cameras)
- Local power for up to 16 IP cameras via resident PoE switch
- DW Witness turns a smartphone or tablet into an additional surveillance camera
- PathFinder Peer-to-Peer (P2P) remote connection
- Automatic device dcovery
- Control any ONVIF camera’s set up and features remotely
- 0TB-24TB storage options
- Snapshot Notify: camera notifications sent to an Email or CMS
- C3 CMS and event server software up to 144 Channels
- Event notifications via Email, text and C3 CMS push notifications to mobile devices
- Mobile application for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android smartphones and tablets and Apple TV
- Dual-stream recording
- Easy drag and drop camera management
- Instant backup during playback
- Full HD (1080p) output for local e and playback display
- Complete system analysis with real-time system, network and PoE status monitoring
- True HD and VGA simultaneous output support
- 4 sensor input, 1 alarm relay output
- Up to 4ch transaction verification via TCP and USB-serial
- Emailent notifications with video clip
- Simple and free DDNS support for remote management
- Easy web-based client with multi-user access
- Advanced H.264 Linux embedded NVR
- Simultaneous live, playback, recording, back-up and network
- NVR health check with Emanotification
- NVR calculation and auto-recording configuration
- Help menu on major functions
- Auto or manual firmware upgrade available
- Automatic private IP addressing
- NTP (network time protocol)
- Screen saver to protect monitor screen
- Import/export curation between multiple NVRs
- USB mouse and GUI control
- 5 year limited warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.