These MEGApix IP cameras deliver crystal-clear images At 2.1 Megapixel 1080p resolution And real-time 30fps. Features include Smart IR, WDR And 3D DNR for quality video in challenging lighting environments. The weather resistant housing is easy to inst all And will Cold Start At -40 deg F/-40 deg C.
- 2.1 Megapixel image sensor (1080p, 30fps), Wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Dual codecs (H.264, MJPEG) with simultaneous streaming
- Cold start -40 dig C, Smart IR with intelligent camera sync. 120 ft. range
- True day/night with mechanical IR cut filter
- Smart D 3D digital noise reduction
- Auto gain control (AGC), auto white balance (AWB), programmable privacy zones, motion detection
- Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC class 10 card slot for event and continuous recording(card not included)
- Two-way audio, alarm sensor input, elay output, web server built-in, POE and 12 Volt DC
- 5 Year limited warranty
- 2.8 - 12 mm focal length, x4.2 optical zoom, 1/1 Audio In/ Out, Auto, Manual, Anti-Flicker shutter mode, 1/15 - 1/32000 shutter speed, Auto gain control, 0 - 11 Smart DNR 3D digital noise reduction, 4 programmable privacy masks privacy zone, Notifications Via E-mail, FTP Server or SD card recording alarm notifications, 802.3 Compliance 10/100 LAN network
- Dual-stream at different rates and resolutions streaming capability, P assword authentication, multi-level user configuration security, ONVIF conformance, DW Spectrum IPVMS video management software, Less than 90% operating humidity
CE Certified, FCC Certified, RoHS Compliant, OnLive Conformant, Profile S, IP66 Certified
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.