Star-Light 2.1MP/1080p HD over Coax 20x PTZ cameras deliver crystal-clear images and support real-time 30fps HD-Analog, HD-TVI and all analog signals to 960H. The camera features 20x optical zoom and 16x digital zoom, 0-360 endless pan in an IP66 weat her-resistant dome housing. A wall mount and ceiling mount are available, sold separately and necessary to complete the camera’s installation. Star-Light Universal HD over Coax cameras are engineered to work with our VMAX A1 Plus and VMAX A1 4K Univers al HD over Coax DVRs using your existing Coax infrastructure for a cost-effective, high-resolution surveillance solution.
- Universal HD over Coax technology with HD-Analog, HD-TVI and all legacy analog signal support
- Star-Light Plus color in near-total darkness technology
- 2.1MP/1080p 1/2.8" image sensor at real-time 30fps
- Analog legacy analog output (720x480)
- 4.7-94mm morized zoom auto-focus lens
- True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- OSD control via coaxial (UTC)
- 20x optical zoom, 16x digital zoom, total 320x zoom
- Smart DNR 3D digital noise reduction
- True day/night with mechanical IR cut filter
- Programmable privacy zoneso gain control (AGC)
- Backlight compensation (BLC)
- Auto white balance (AWB)
- Motion detection
- Pan 0-360 endless, 180 per second pan speed
- Vector drive technology - pan/tilt motion in shortest path
- 240 preset positions
- 8 patterns
- 8 tours
- RS-485 b
- Alarm sensor input
- Relay output
- IP66 environmental-rated dust-tight and water-resistant
- IK 10-rated impact-resistant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.