The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Groundbreaking STAR-LIGHT AHD high definition cameras use existing coaxial cables to transmit crystal-clear detailed 1080p images. The cameras offer 2.1MP resolution along with powerful features such as digital wide dynamic range (DWDR) And true day/night with mechanical IR cut filter. The STAR-LIGHT AHD cameras are engineered to work with VMAX AHD DVRs, offering an easy upgrade from analog to high definition surveillance using existing infrastructure for a high resolution surveillance solution.
- Analog high definition (AHD) HD over coax technology
- Star-light super low light technology
- Digital wide dynamic range (DWDR)
- Smart DNR 3D digital noise reduction
- Highlight masking exposure (HME), true day/night with mechanical IR cut filter, secondarvideo-BNC output, programmable privacy zones
- Auto gain control (AGC), backlight compensation (BLC), auto white balance (AWB), 5 year warranty
- Progressive scan system, 50/60 Hz frequency, 2.1 Megapixel AHD signal technology, internal synchronization, 3.6 mm focal length, 1/30(25)-1/30,000 shutter speed, Off/ On backlight, OFF, x2 -x32 STAR-LIGHT (Sense-up), Off/ On WDR, Off, Low, Middle, high digital noise reduction, Mirror/ Flip
- Max 60dB auto gain control, motion detection, 4 privacy zones, 0 - 10 s harpness, 0.45 - 0.75 gamma, x1.0 - x16.0 digital zoom, 90% operating humidity
CE Certified, FCC Certified, RoHS Compliant, IP67 Certified
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.