STAR-LIGHT Flex 8 Megapixel Multi-Sensor High Definition Analog cameras transmit crystal-clear 1080p images over coaxial cable with complete sensor position and field-of-view customization. The cameras reduce installation time and complexity by offerin g four different lens modules, each individually configurable and independent, easily positioned on a secure magnetic track and adjustable using a 3-axis gimbal.
Important Note: The camera requires a DVR that supports HD over Coax protocols, like the VMAX A1.
- Analog high definition (HD-Analog) HD over Coax Technology
- Four cameras in one installation
- 4x 2.1MP/1080p 1/3" image sensors
- Flexible sensor positioning with magnets
- 8MP resolution at 30fps (4x 2.1MP/1080p)
- Customizable 2.8mm, 4.0mm, 6.0mm and 8.0mixed lens options
- Star-Light super low light technology
- True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- True day/night mechanical IR cut filter
- OSD control via coaxial (UTC)
- Easy icon driven OSD menu with built-in joystick
- Secondary video-BNC output
- Smart DNR 3D di noise reduction
- De-Fog extreme weather image compensation
- Highlight masking exposure (HME)
- Programmable privacy zones
- Auto gain control (AGC)
- Backlight compensation (BLC)
- Auto white balance (AWB)
- RS-485 built-in
- Auto sensing 24VAC/12VDC with lin
- IP66 environmental-rated dust-tight and water-resistant
- 5 year warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.