Tripp Lite’s VESA-compliant DWM1742MN Full-Motion Flat-Screen Wall Mount packs a lot of functionality into a compact design. It offers full-motion articulation and can free up valuable space in your workstation by allowing you to effortlessly repositio n your display at any time, even after installation. Its low-profile frame features convenient one-touch display adjustment with tilt and swivel capabilities and fits most 17- to 42-inch flat-panel displays. Its durable, all-metal construction with scr atch-resistant, powder-coat finish withstands the stress of repeated use. It comes preassembled for quick and easy installation and supports weights of up to 115 lb. For peace of mind, the DWM1742MN comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Mounts Your TV or Monitor to the Wall
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 17 to 42 in.
- Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Display angle adjusts to fit your environment and comfot level
- Mounting hardware included
- Convenient One-Touch Adjustment
- 80 swivel, -15 to +15 tilt and -4 to +4 screen level adjustment capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
- Durable Metal Construction
- Supports up to 115 lb.
- Sch-resistant powder-coated finish
- Fully assembled for immediate installation
- VESA Compliance
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 mm, 100 x 100 mm, 200 x 100 mm and 200 x 200 mm
Full-Motion Wall Mount
Unit Weight: 3.63 lb (1.64 kg)
Display Size: 17 - 42 Inch (43.18 - 106.68 cm)
VESA Pattern: 75 mm x 75 mm, 100 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 100 mm, 200 mm x 200 mm
Motion: Full Motion
Degree Of Motion: +/-15 Degree Tilt; 80 Degree Swivel; +/-4 Degree Screen Level Adjustment
Maximum Weight Capacity: 52 kg (115 lb)
Tools Necessary: Yes
Cord Management: No
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.