The VESA-compliant DWM60100XX Swivel/Tilt Wall Mount allows you to mount your flat-panel television, monitor or other display on the wall. Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants, it fits most flat-panel displays f rom 60 to 100 inches.The articulating arm has six pivots that adjust independently for angle to give you maximum flexibility in positioning your display to fit your environment and comfort level. A 90 swivel, -15 to +15 tilt and -3 to +3 screen le vel adjustment capability minimizes glare and provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles.Durable all-metal frame with scratch-resistant powder-coated finish supports up to 275 pounds. Frame is open for easy wall access. Mounting hardware include d Conforms to VESA-compliant displays with any of the following mounting hole patterns: 200 x 200 mm, 300 x 300 mm, 400 x 200 mm, 400 x 400 mm, 600 x 400 mm, 600 x 900 mm, 800 x 400 mm and 800 x 600 mm.
- Mounts Your TV or Monitor to the Wall
- Fits most flat-panel televisions, monitors and other displays from 60 to 100 in.
- Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
- Articulated arm with 6 pivots adjusts independently fo angle
- Mounting hardware included
- Tested in accordance with UL Standard 2442
- Convenient Adjustment
- 90 swivel, -15 to +15 tilt and -3 to +3 screen level adjustment capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
- Durable Metal Constrion
- Supports up to 275 lb.
- Open frame allows easy wall access
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish blends with any décor
- Display cable attaches to mount to reduce clutter
- VESA Compliance
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 200 x 2m, 300 x 300 mm, 400 x 200 mm, 400 x 400 mm, 600 x 400 mm, 600 x 900 mm, 800 x 400 mm and 800 x 600 mm
|Type||STORAGE AREA NETWORK|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.