D-Series Distribution Cables are constructed with stranded, color-coded, 900 micron, buffered optical fibers surrounded by aramid-strength members and overjacketed with either a riser or plenum UL Rated jacket. Special jackets for harsh environments ca n be used for the D-Series Distribution Cables as well as other cable configurations including breakout, sub-grouping, messenger, armored, composite, hybrids and LSZH for indoor and outside plant environments.
- High performance components and construction
- Cable materials are indoor/outdoor - UL-listed OFNR and UV, water and fungus resistant
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC section 770.179(b) for use in vertical runs in building riser shafts or from floor to floor
- Wide operating temperature range of -40C to +85C
- Helically stranded core for greater flexibility and mechanical protection of the optical fibers
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- 2-144 fiber configuration is smaller and lighter than comparable sub-grouped cables made by others: ideal for installation in areas with limited space or tight bends
- Can be armored for additional protection in direct burial and aerial installations
- Interlocking armor can be applied to cables as an alternative to conduit installation
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM1 62.5 MICRON MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.