- A Flexible, Reliable Solution Now and in the Future
- Supports an Unrestricted Number of Users, Cameras and Servers So You Can Connect any Camera Model and Spread the Installation Across Multiple Servers and Sites
- Centralized Management Ensures You Can Administrate, Monitor and Operate All Servers and Sites from One Interface
- With Support for Edge Storage, You Can Design a Flexible and Reliable Solution Optimized for Bandwidth Availability While Offering Recording Redundancy During System Failures or Maintenance Downtime
- Stay in Control of any Situation-Multi-Layer, Interactive Maps Provide a Complete Overview of the Entire System with Camera Locations
- Monitor, Manage and Resolve Incidents Quickly with Alarm Manager
- Easily Document Events as they appen with Advanced Video Search Tools
- Actively Monitor Entry Points and Communicate with People at Gates with Two-Way Audio Support
- Reduce the Cost of Video Storage by Using the Lastest H.265 Video Compression Technology
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.