The E-10A and E-20B are telephone line powered entry phones designed to provide two-way handsfree communication. Both function identically, but are available in two different housings to better suit the application. When the "Call" button is pressed, t he E-10A or E-20B will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect.
The E-10A/20B can be coected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit, or used with a Viking Dialer. If a line or station is not available, Viking’s DLE-200B ring down circuit can be used. One to four E-10A/20B speaker phones c an share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-200, C-250 or C-2000B Entry Phone Controller.
The E-10A-EWP and E-20A-EWP shares all of the features of the E-10A and E-20B in addition to Enhanced Weather Prottion (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit b oards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming. For more information, see DOD# 859.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call
- Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Telephone line powered
- Weather-resistant features: mylar speaker, gaskets, internally sealed pus bu
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.