The 1600A Series ADA Compliant Emergency Phones are
designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication
for any standard analog telephone line or analog phone system station port. All 1600A Series phones meet ADA requirements for elevato emergency telephones, and can be programmed from any Touch Tone phone. The phones can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers. In addition, the E-1600-20A and E-1600-52A feature a second "INFO" button that wil l dial up to 3 non-emergency numbers.
The 1600A Series phones can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call. Alternatively, a DTMF Touch Tone code may also be delivered. A "Call Coected" LED can be initiated manually or automatically. All programming parameters, including phone numbers and location numbers, are stored in non-volatile E2 memory. All units are phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power and are co mpatible with common Central Station Monitoring equipment.
For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, select 1600A Series phones are available with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP). EWP products feature am rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
Must be a reller to purchase this product
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones:
- - Can automatically light the "Call Connected" LED for the hearing impaired
- - Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement
- - Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile digil voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory
- Advanced call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel prevents corrosion on stainless models
- Dials up temergency numbers
- E-1600-20A and E-1600-52A dial up to 3 non-emergency "INFO" numbers
- Cycles through backup emergency and non-emergency numbers on busy or no-answer
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), EWP products are designed to meet IP66 Ingess Protection Rating, see DOD# 859
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or touch tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15F to 130F)
- 9 different chassis board only available
- Available in 42" tall tower phone model E-1600A-BLT-EWP (DOD# 217)
- Central Station Monitoring capability (dials 2 numbers)
- Optional PB-100 Polling System available (DOD# 232)
- Optional BLK-3-EWP strobe light kit available (DOD# 65
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.