The E-30 handsfree phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication and can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station.
The E-30 features non-volatile memory, a built in dialer, and intelligent call progss detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed.
The E-30 can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered.
The E-30-EWP shares all of theres of the E-30 in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, a s well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Vandal-Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, speaker/ mic screen, heavy duty metal keypad and "Call" button and hex drive mounting screws
- Weather-Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 s tainless steel faceplate, screws and and push button switch. Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets. Weather-resistant powder paint on optional VE-5x5 (DOD# 424).
- Telephone line pow ered
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Programmable to dial up to 5 numbers on busy or ring no answer
- Red off-hook LED indicator
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Advanced call progress detection: disconnects on busy signal,turn to dial tone, CPC, reorder tone, maximum call time out and programmable silence time out
- Selectable auto-answer feature for monitoring
- Extended temperature range (-15F to 130F)
- Flush mountable using included plastic rough-in box
- Optional VE-5xsurface mount back box (DOD# 424)
- E-30-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.