The E-35 is a weather- and vandal-resistant handsfree video phone designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication and CCTV video of who is at your door or gate. The E-35 can be connected directly to a C.O. line, analog PABX/KSU station, or a Viking Door/Gate Controller: C-200, C-250 or C-2000B.
The E-35 features non-volatile memory, a built in dialer, a built-in high resolution color video camera, and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is compted. The E-35 can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered.
The E-35-EWP shares all of the features of the E-35 in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection WP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards w ith internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Built-in 5 number auto-dialer
- Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing angle, tilt/swivel adjustments and wide operating temperature of -30F to 150F
- Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable (page 5)
- Vandal-Resistant Featues: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, stainless steel speaker/mic screen, heavy duty metal "Call" button, impact and scratch resistant camera lens and hex drive mounting screws
- Weather-Resistant Featu res: Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate, Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, sealed camera lens, potted camera circuit board, stainless steel phone and camera mounting hardware
- E -35-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)
- Red "off-hook" LED
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Advanced call progress detection: disconnects on busy signal, return to dial tone, CPC, reoder signal, maximum call time out and selectable silence time out
- Selectable auto-answer feature for monitoring
- Selectable push button disconnect
- Optional VE-5x5 surface mount box available
- Selectable maximum call time
- Selectable VOX switching speed
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.