The E-40 Series entry phones are compact, weather- and vandal-resistant, telephone line powered speaker phones designed to provide two-way handsfree communication. The E-40’s compact size allows it to be mounted in a standard single gang electrical box . The E-40 is available in five different attractive finishes to match your door hardware, light fixtures, etc. Replacement E-40 faceplates (PNL40) can be purchased separately and are available in all five standard finishes. The E-40’s blue LED continu ally provides light for locating the push button in dark locations, dims to indicate off hook and flashes during incoming ring. Note: LED not available on all models. Contact Viking for more information. The E-40 entry phones can share a single phone l ine with house or small business telephones when used with a Viking model C-200, C-250 or C-2000B Entry Phone controller. The E-40 entry phones can also be connected to an unused analog station port (programmed for ring down) on a phone system or conne cted directly to a telephone line when used with a Viking model K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 auto dialer. The E-40 features microphone and speaker volume controls, selectable auto answer for monitoring and intelligent call progress detection for automatic han g-up when the call is completed. For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, the E-40 Series is available with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Compact size: Front panel is the size of a typical single gang midsize wall plate
- Mounting: Flush mounts in a single gang electrical box (2.25" deep x 2.00" wide x 2.84" tall minimum) or surface mounts in a Viking model VE-3x5 (not included, see DOD# 4 24)
- Available in 5 standard faceplate finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, Satin Black and Satin White
- PNL-40 faceplates: Replacement faceplates with matching screws available in all five standard finishes
- Vandal-Resisant Features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate, 316 stainless steel push button, carbon fiber reinforced plastic speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, hex drive mounting screws
- Weather-Resistant Features: My lar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, self draining mic mount and UV stable weather-resistant powder coating (excluding E-40-SS 304 Stainless Steel faceplate)
- E-40-EWP is designed to meet IP 66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)
- Telephone line powered
- Microphone and speaker volume controls
- Programmable Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Selectableuto answer feature for monitoring
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
- Blue LED helps locate push button, indicate ringing and off hook
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.