The E-50 Series Video Entry phones are compact, weather- and vandal-resistant speaker phones designed to provide two-way handsfree audio communication and color composite video of who is at your door or gate. The E-50’s compact size allows it to be mou nted in a standard single gang electrical box. The E-50 is available in five different attractive finishes to match your door hardware, light fixtures, etc. Replacement E-50 faceplates (PNL50) can be purchased separately and are available in all five s tandard finishes. The E-50’s blue LED continually provides light for locating the push button in dark locations, dims to indicate off hook and flashes during incoming ring. Note: LED not available on all models. Contact Viking for more information. The E-50 entry phones can share a single phone line with house or small business telephones when used with a Viking model C-200, C-250 or C-2000B Entry Phone controller. The E-50 entry phones can also be connected to an unused analog station port (program med for ring down) on a phone system or connected directly to a telephone line when used with a Viking model K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 auto dialer. The E-50 features a built-in high resolution color video camera, microphone and speaker volume controls, sel ectable auto answer for monitoring and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing, tilt/swivel adjustments, and wide operating temperature of -30F to 150F
- Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable
- Compact size: Front panel is the size of a typical single gang midsize wall plate
- Mounting: Flush mount in a single gang electrical box (2.25" deep x 2.00" wide x 2.84" tall min) electrical box or surface mount in a Viking model VE-3x5 (not included - DOD# 424)
- Available in 5 standard faceplate finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, Satin White and Satin Black
- PNL-50 faceplates: Replacement faceplates with matching screws available in all five standard finishes
- Vandal-Resistant Features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate, 316 stainless steel push button, carbon fiber reinforced plastic speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, impact and scratch resistant camera lens, and hex drive mounting screws
- Weather-Resistant Features: Mylar speaker, fa ceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, sealed camera lens, potted camera circuit board, stainless steel phone and camera mounting hardware and UV stable weather-resistant powder coating (excluding E-50-SS)
- E-50-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859)
- Microphone and speaker volume controls
- Programmable Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Selectable auto answer fature for monitoring
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
- Blue LED helps located push button, indicate ringing and off-hook
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.