- Extend network distance- Two 10BASE-T to 10BASE-FL media converters used back-to-back extend the distance between two 10BASE-T devices upto 5 km (3.1 mi.) using multimode fiber or upto 40 km (24.9 mi.) using single-mode fiber without a repeater
- Connect unlike devices- Connect your workgroupto a distant server or a central switch, or extend distances between like and unlike devices in either full or half-duplex modes
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the con verter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Link pass through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal
- Automatic link restoration- Transition Networks converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions
Item: Stand-Alone Ethernet Copper to Fiber Media Converter
Switches: Enables/Disables Link Pass Through
Status LEDs: PWR: On=Connection to External AC Power; Link: On=Unit is Receiving Link Pulses From a Compliant Device; RX: On=Packets are Being Received
Power: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp, Unregulated, Standard
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 10BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 10BASE-FL 850 nm Mtimode (ST) [2 km/1.2 mi]
Link Budget: 13.5 dB
Dimension: 3.000 Inch Width x 3.900 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3(TM), 10BASE-T, 10BASE-FL, Wall Mount Power Supply- UL Listed, C-UL Listed (Canada), FCC Class A, CISPR22/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN61000, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||10BASET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.