- Extend network distance- Two 10BASE-T to 10BASE-FL media converters used back-to-back extend the distance between two 10BASE-T devices upto 5 km (3.1 mi.) using multimode fiber or upto 40 km (24.9 mi.) using single-mode fiber without a repeater
- Connect unlike devices- Connect your workgroupto a distant server or a central switch, or extend distances between like and unlike devices in either full or half-duplex modes
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the con verter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Link pass through is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal
- Automatic link restoration- Transition Networks converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions
Item: Stand-Alone Ethernet Copper to Fiber Media Converter
Switches: Enables/Disables Link Pass Through
Status LEDs: PWR: On=Connection to External AC Power; Link: On=Unit is Receiving Link Pulses From a Compliant Device; RX: On=Packets are Being Received
Power: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp, Unregulated, Standard
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 10BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: 10BASE-FL 850 nm Mtimode (ST) [2 km/1.2 mi]
Link Budget: 13.5 dB
Dimension: 3.000 Inch Width x 3.900 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3(TM), 10BASE-T, 10BASE-FL, Wall Mount Power Supply- UL Listed, C-UL Listed (Canada), FCC Class A, CISPR22/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN61000, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||10BASET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.