The Andrew Solutions Diplexer features extremely low insertion loss and high power handling capability.; These diplexers use high performance bandpass filters to provide extremely low insertion loss, high isolation, and high power handling capability in a compact, rugged, weatherproof housing. Sealing gaskets provide protection from moisture ingress at all interfaces. Provision has been made to allow dc bypass on all ports. Alternative bypass versions are also available. The diplexer also allows the passthrough of AISG signals to enable its deployment in systems utilizing remote electrical tilt (RET).
- Allows for greater design freedom in the Data Center environment
- Can support network speeds up to 10 gigabits per second for distances up to 60 meters without potential mitigation steps
- Slim profile with a small outer diameter of 0.245 in (6.22 mm)
- Utilizes patented Alien Crosstalk suppression technology
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED Xpress U/UTP channel
Insertion Loss (Typical, Branch 1): 0.15 dB
Insertion Loss (Typical, Branch 2): 0.25 dB
Insertion Loss (Maximum, Branch 1): 0.40 dB
Insertion Loss (Maximum, Branch 2): 0.50 dB
Volume: 0.9 L
Lightning Surge Current Waveform: 10/350 Waveform
3rd Order IMD (Maximum): -110 dBm
3rd Order IMD (Typical): -117 dBm
Width: 145 mm (5.7 Inch)
Height: 149 mm (5.9 Inch)
Operating Frequency Band (Branch 1): 1710 - 1880 MHz
Return Loss At Frequency Band (Minimum, Branch 1): 18 dB At 1710 - 1880 MHz
Return Loss At Frequency Band (Minimum, Branch 2): 18 dB At 1920 - 2170 MHz
Operating Frequency Band (Branch 2): 1920 - 2170 MHz
Return Loss At Frequency Band (Typical, Branch 1): 20 dB At 1710 - 1880 MHz
Return Loss At Frequency Band (Typical, Branch 2): 20 dB At 1920 - 2170 MHz
Output Power (Maximum Composite, Branch 1): 250 Watt
Output Power (Maximum Composite, Branch 2): 250 Watt
Lightning Surge Current: 3 kA
Mounting Pipe Diameter: 40 - 160 mm
Operating Temperature: -40 to 60 deg C (-40 to 140 deg F)
Depth: 42 mm (1.7 Inch)
Isolation Between Paths (Minimum): 50 dB
Connector Interface: 7-16 DIN Female
DC PassThrough: Band 1, Band 2
Mounting Pipe Hardware: Band Clamps
License Band (Branch 1): DCS 1800
Connector Interface Style: Long Neck
Includes: Mounting Hardware
3rd Order IMD Test Method: Two +43 dBm Carriers
License Band (Branch 2): UMTS 2100
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.