The tower mounted amplifiers from Andrew Solutions help optimize network performance and represent the ideal solution for coverage and capacity enhancement.; By improving uplink performance, Andrew Solutions tower mounted amplifiers (TMAs) ensure optimum coverage of fringe areas, weak spots, and indoor locations. Easily installed in any wireless system, TMAs provide multiple benefits: Improved sensitivityby reducing dropped calls and failed connection attempts. Enhanced signal qualityby improving voice clarity and data transmission speed. Lower handset outputby extending talktime, reducing interference while increasing traffic capacity in W-CDMA systems. Leveraging its world leading compact design, the OneBase AISG compact TMA allows a low visual impact cell sites integration or the easiest concealment solution within a RET enabled base station antenna. OneBase AISG compact TMA is part of Andrew Solutions TMA platform, a complete range of superior TMA products incorporating state-of-the-art technology and efficient production methods. The use of die-cast technology provides a very cost-effective solution and enables large volume production. The self-contained packaging is engineered to ensure the highest reliability in severe environments while featuring a very compact size and attractive appearance.
- Provides secure attachment of the cable to prevent excessive pulling on the fiber
- Strain relief prevents macrobending and microbending i.e. loss
- Adjustable breakout/transition point
- Secure cable management as part of the system, not an after-thought
- Brackets are unpainted stainless steel to allow grounding of the cable armor
- Integrated part of the pulling grip
- Traditional components adopted to a pre-terminated cabling solution
- Common functionality with armored cable assemblies
- Common hand tool installation, no risk to cordage
Tower Mounted Amplifier
Gain Tolerance: +/-1
Operating Current Tolerance: +/-15 mA
Insertion Loss Ripple (Maximum): 0.10 dB
Gain Ripple (Maximum): 0.4 dB
Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.40 dB
Input P1dB (Typical): 1 dBm
RET System Compatible: 1 Output, 24 Volt DC And RS-485
Noise Figure (Mid Band, Typical): 1.20 dB At 12 dB
Noise Figure (Full Band, Typical): 1.40 dB At 12 dB
Volume: 1.6 L
Lightning Surge Current: 10 kA
Operating Current At Voltage: 100 mA At 12 Volt
3rd Order IMD: -110 dBm
Gain: 12 dB
Rx Group Delay Variation (Maximum): 12 ns At 5 MHz
Input Power (RMS, Maximum): 160 Watt
Width: 170 mm (6.7 Inch)
Return Loss (Minimum): 18 dB
Tx Total Group Delay (Maximum): 18 ns
Height: 188 mm (7.4 Inch)
Return Loss (Bypass Mode, Typical): 19 dB
Rx Frequency Band: 1920 - 1980 MHz
Tx Frequency Band: 2110 - 2170 MHz
Output IP3 (Minimum): 24 dBm At 12 dB
Failure Current Consumption: 250 mA +/-15 mA At 12 Volt
Input Power (PEP, Maximum): 2500 Watt
Tx Group Delay Variation (Maximum): 3 ns At 5 MHz
Insertion Loss (Bypass Mode, Typical): 3.20 dB
Mounting Pipe Diameter: 40 - 160 mm
Operating Temperature: -40 to 65 deg C (-40 to 149 deg F)
Rx Band Rejection: 50 dB
Depth: 50 mm (2.0 Inch)
Rx Bandwidth: 60 MHz
Tx Bandwidth: 60 MHz
Rx Total Group Delay (Maximum): 60 ns
Voltage: 7 - 30 Volt DC
Connector Interface: 7-16 DIN Female
Ground Screw Diameter: 8 mm
Lightning Surge Capability Waveform: 8/20 Waveform
Tx Band Rejection: 80 dB
Default Protocol: AISG 2.0
Protocol: AISG 2.0
Alarm Functionality: AISG, CWA
Mounting Pipe Hardware: Band Clamps
Connector Interface Style: Long Neck
3rd Order IMD Test Method: Two +43 dBm Carriers
Rx License Band: UMTS
Tx License Band: UMTS
Relative Humidity: Upto 100%
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.