- Zero water peak single-mode fiber
- Save installation time with single-mode and multimode under one jacket
- Plenum and riser rated are slate in color, LSZH is orange in color
- Meets all applicable requirements
Tower Mounted Amplifier
Gain Tolerance: +/-1
Operating Current Tolerance: +/-15 mA
2 Tx Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.30 dB
Tx Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.70 dB
RET System Compatible: 1 Output, 24 Volt DC And RS-485
Noise Figure (Mid Band, Typical): 1.20 dB At 12 dB
Noise Figure (Full Band, Typical): 1.50 dB At 12 dB
3rd Order IMD: -107 dBm
Gain: 12 dB
Operating Current At Voltage: 135 mA At 12 Volt, 75 mA At 24 Volt
Tx Group Delay Variation (Maximum): 15 ns At 5 MHz
Rx Total Group Delay (Maximum): 150 ns
Return Loss (Bypass Mode, Typical): 18 dB
Return Loss (Minimum): 18 dB
Failure Current Consumption: 180 - 200 mA At 10 - 18 Volt
Rx Frequency Band: 1850 - 1910 MHz
Tx Frequency Band: 1930 - 1990 MHz
Insertion Loss (Bypass Mode, Typical): 2 dB
Lightning Surge Current: 20 kA
Width: 210 mm (8.3 Inch)
Output IP3 (Minimum): 22 dBm At 12 dB
Height: 274 mm (10.8 Inch)
Tx Input Power (RMS, Maximum): 300 Watt
Tx Input Power (PEP, Maximum): 3000 Watt
Mounting Pipe Diameter: 40 - 160 mm
Operating Temperature: -40 to 65 deg C (-40 to 149 deg F)
Tx Total Group Delay (Maximum): 50 ns
Rx Group Delay Variation (Maximum): 50 ns At 5 MHz
2 Tx Input Power (RMS, Maximum): 500 Watt
2 Tx Input Power (PEP, Maximum): 5000 Watt
Wind Loading (Maximum): 54 N At 115 km/h
Ground Screw Diameter: 6 mm
Group Delay Variation (Maximum): 6 ns At 5 MHz
Rx Bandwidth: 60 MHz
Tx Bandwidth: 60 MHz
Frequency Band: 698 - 894 MHz
Voltage: 7 - 30 Volt DC
Total Group Delay (Maximum): 7 ns
Connector Interface: 7-16 DIN Female
Depth: 94 mm (3.7 Inch)
Protocol: AISG 1.1, AISG 2.0
Default Protocol: AISG 2.0
Alarm Functionality: AISG, CWA
Mounting Pipe Hardware: Band Clamps
Connector Interface Style: Long Neck
Rx License Band: PCS
Tx License Band: PCS
3rd Order IMD Test Method: Two +43 dBm Carriers
Relative Humidity: Upto 100%
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.