WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Voice and Data Networking, Servers, Sensitive Electronics
- 0.8 power factor - increases the capacity of the unit without migrating to larger models (0.88 power factor for 2000VA and 0.853 power factor for 3000VA).
- Load shedding - extends the time of critical applications without adding external battery packs by removing power to non-essential devices connected to the same UPS
- Independent Battery Bypass - allows the UPS to provide voltage regulation with surge and spike protection on the utility AC power even when batteries are weak or dead.
- Virtually unlimited extended runtime for critical applications - virtually an unlimited number of battery packs can be connected to the EnterprisePlus LCD UPS for extending run times
- Flexibility in installation - floor-standing tower and 19-inch rackmount hardware is included. Optional installation kits are available for 23-inch racks/cabinet and wallmount installation.
- Small form factor - 3.5-inch (2U) rack/tower case style
- Independent battery pack chargers - reduces battery recharge times
- Simultaneous DB-9, USB and SNMP communications
- Minuteman SentryHD UPS monitoring and control software included
- Easy to read front panel LCD display - provides Input / Output voltage & frequency, UPS and battery mode / status, Load capacity, Estimated runtime based on connected load
- Industry high product protection - with 3-year non-prorated warranty (including batteries)
- Dedicated remote Emergency Power Off (EPO) port
- RoHS2 compliant
- Energy Start Certified (1500, 2000, 3000VA units only)
- Protects your your investment - connected equipment is covered with $100,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan (U.S. and Canada only)
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.