- E7500 Electric Mortise Lock has All the Versatility and Advantages of the Standard Mortise Lock Device, Plus the Advantage of Being Electrically Controlled by a Remote Switching Device, an Access Control System or an Automatic Fire Alarm System
- The E75 00 Controls the Locking of the Outside Trim
- When Unlocked, the Door Remains Latched, Preserving the Fire Rating of the Door and Making it Particularly Useful Where Codes Permit Locking, but Require Unlocking During a Fire Emergency
- The E7500 Locks and Unlocks Electrically and Cannot be Locked or Unlocked Mechanically
- The Outside Trim Cylinder Retracts the Latch Bolt for Mechanical Override, Night Latch Function
- An SPDT Signal Monitors the Outside Trim Condition (Locked or Unlocked) and a Second SPDT Signal Switch to Monitor the Latch Bolt
|ANSI Grade||ANSI GRADE 1|
|Finish||US32D SATIN STAINLESS STEEL|
|Function||ELECTRIC TRIM LOCKING|
|Input Voltage||24 VOLTS DC INTERMITTENT DUTY|
|Locking State||FAIL-SECURE (POWER TO UNLOCK)|
|Product Type||MORTISE LOCK DEVICE|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC EXIT DEVICE, MORTISE|
|UL Listing Type||PANIC HARDWARE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.