The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Equip your desktop with high-performance, advanced technologies and a full feature set with the 22" NEC MultiSync EA223WM, a widescreen, eco-friendly display ideal for corporate users. The LED backlighting of the EA223WM allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models. It offers touch-sensitive controls that are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier and more intuitive than ever. Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors. A comprehensive input panel, including DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA, connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs the investment while ControlSync technology allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration.
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA inputs
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, thereby conserving power
- ECO Mode allows you to manually adjust the display’s brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- ENERGY STAR 5.1, TCO 5.2
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.