The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
The 24" NEC MultiSync EA245WMi with SpectraViewII is an ultra-narrow bezel IPS desktop monitor ideal for corporate environments. Designed to enhance work performance, this widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178� horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability. The LED backlighting of the EA245WMi allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models.ControlSync technology allows users to control up to six EA245WMi displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors. Full-featured connectivity including HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2 in / out, DVI-D, VGA and 3-port USB 3.0 hub, connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs the investment. Includes a color calibration sensor and SpectraViewII software for simple color accuracy. Includes the SpectraView EA Kit (SVII-EA-KIT) with SpectraViewII software and Spyder colorimeter.
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort 1.2 in / out, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, thereby conserving power
- ECO Mode allows you to manually adjust the display’s brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- ENERGY STAR 7.0 and TCO 7.0
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.