The eBridge16PCRX is a CAT5 to Coax cable Managed Ethernet Midspan receiver. The receiver enables fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet digital communication to be received over Coax cable. An eBridge16PCRX receiver sends power over the coax to the eBridge1PCT 15.4W (PoE) or eBridge1PCTX 30W (PoE+) transmitter under PoE protocol. The eBridge1PCT/PCTX in turn delivers that power to a PoE enabled camera or IP device. The eBridge16PCRX will not deliver power to non compliant devices, thus avoiding accidental power turn into improperly connected analog cameras. These plug and play units facilitate system upgrades from analog to IP cameras/devices utilizing existing legacy Coax and eliminating the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. In addition, data transmission and power over the Coax is possible up to 1500 ft. in comparison to 100m (328 ft.) Ethernet maximum distance. A maximum range from head end to the PoE camera/device is 610m (2000 ft.) taking into consideration that up to 100m (328 ft.) of structured cable may be deployed at each end.
Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV installation.
Works with Megapixel, HD720, HD1080 and VGA (SD) cameras.
Extend Network link distance in an industrial environment.
Upgrade deployed CCTV Coax to a digital network for Retail, Casinos, Airports, Schools, Hospitals, etc.
- Eliminates the Costs and Labor Associated with Installing New Network Cabling
- Retrofit Digital IP Cameras in an Analog CCTV Installation
- Auto Detection and Protection of Legacy Non-PoE Cameras/Devices
- Works with Megapixel, HD720, HD1080 and VGA (SD) Cmeras
- Extends Network Link Distance in an Industrial Environment
- Upgrades Deployed CCTV Coax to a Digital Network for Retail, Casinos, Airports, Schools, Hospitals, Etc
- Made in USA
UL, CUL, CE, C-Tick, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.