Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Transmits Individual Ethernet Data Channels with Pass-Through Power over Ethernet (PoE) over Standard Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 UTP Cable or Coaxial Cable
- Extends Ethernet up to 914 m (3,000 ft) at 10 Mbps or 610 m (2,000 feet) at 100 Mbps over Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 U TP Cable
- Extends Ethernet up to 1,524 m (5,000 ft) at 10 Mbps or 549 m (1,800 ft) at 100 Mbps over Coaxial Cable
- Extended Temperature Operation from -40 to 75C (-40 to 167F)
- Extended Pass-Through PoE Meets the IEEE802.3af Standard for Power over Ehernet
- Full 10/100 Mbps Bandwidth
- Supports Multicast, Unicast, and Jumbo Frame
- Symmetric Bandwidth Provides Consistent Upload and Download with Virtually Zero Packet Loss over the Total Usable Distance
- Type Tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP Network Bandwidthacket Transmission Standards
- User-Selectable Data Rate for Maximum Bandwidth and Transmission Distance Utilization
- Complies with all Major IEEE Standards and RFC Network Protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, and HTTP/HTTPs
- Tested and Certified by an Independent aboratory for Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions, and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and th e Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- LED Status Indicators Confirm Operating Status
- Available in Small Unit Size, Interchangeable Stand-Alone, or 1 RU Rack-Mounted Models
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.