In the main distribution area, the Pretium EDGE Solutions housing provides a cross-connect for first level backbone cables, entrance cables and equipment cables. In the equipment distribution area, the housing is an interconnect to system equipment (such as SAN switches, servers and IP switches). The housing also accommodates the mixing and matching of multiple Pretium EDGE Solutions modules and panels within one chassis.
Industry-leading port labeling is available on the rear side of the housing’s front door, and each housing includes mounting plug receptacle areas at the rear, which enable fast and easy installation and strain-relief of Pretium EDGE Solutions trunk cables. Brush cable entry makes trunk entry quick and easy.
Data center LAN/SAN
- Universal wired components: Enable moves, adds and changes without polarity concerns; provide a simple migration path between 2-fiber and parallel optic applications
- Revolutionary drawer-style hardware: Offers unprecedented finger access while achieving t
Product Type (FOH): Housings
Fiber Capacity: Up to 192 fibers when installing LC connectors
up to 768 fibers when installing MTP connectors
Height Unit: 2U
Housing Color: Silver
Housing Type: Pretium EDGE Fixed
Maximum Number of Panels per Housing: 16
Panel or Module Type: Pretium EDGE
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-mm): 89x432x434 mm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 3.5x17x17.1 in
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.