Pretium EDGE AO Panels are a pass-through patch panel with a single row of MTP adapters. The link’s backbone trunks connect at the rear of the adapters; then a conversion harness is used at the front of the adapters to connect to electronics and maint ain 100 percent trunk fiber utilization within the link.
Pretium EDGE AO Panels are available with six 12-fiber MTP adapters. Each panel features translucent shuttered adapters with translucent shuttered MTP reversible adapters at the front of the panel.
- Conversion modules and harnesses transition connectivity from 12 to 8 fibers
- Ensures 100 percent utilization of trunks at 40 and 100G
- MTP assemblies with reduced footprint and cable outside diameter
- Reduced congestion in high-connectivity environment
- Conversion modules and harnesses offer the industry’s best rack density for parallel optics
- 72 MTP ports per 1U enables higher revenue generation per rack unit
- Reversible MTP adapters allow on-site polarity changes
- Reduced risk of installation delays or errors during commissioning of new devices
- Port tap modules integrate network monitoring into the structured cabling
- No additional rack space required for tap devices; eliminates downtime associated with port tap changes
- Utilizes existing Pretium EDGE solutions hardware and backbone cabling
- Higher return on investment and reduced capitalization and installation costs
- Corning ClearCurve fiber-enabled components create smaller form factor, more rugged cabling
- Reduced congestion within and between racks for improved airflow; less risk of downtime due to pinched or bent cables
Product Type: Panels And Modules
Fiber Category: 50 um Multimode (OM3/OM4)
Fiber Count: 72
Number Of Adapters Per Panel: 6
Adapter Type: Shuttered MTP (Front), MTP (Back)
Adapter Color: Aqua (Front), Aqua (Back)
Connector Type: MTP
Adapter Housing Color: Aqua
Dimension: 12 mm x 90 mm x 144.3 mm
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.