EDGE Panels are a pass-through patch panel with a single row of MTP adapters. The link’s backbone trunks connect at the rear of the adapters.
EDGE Panels are available with six 12-fiber MTP adapters. Each panel features translucent shuttered adapters w ith translucent shuttered MTP reversible adapters at the front of the panel.
Data Center LAN/SAN
- Conversion modules and harnesses transition connectivity from 12 to 8 fibers
- Ensures 100 percent utilization of trunks at 40 and 100G
- MTP assemblies with reduced footprint and cable outside diameter
- Reduced congestion in high-connectivity environment
- Conversion modules and harnesses offer the industry’s best rack density for parallel optics
- 72 MTP ports per 1U enables higher revenue generation per rack unit
- Reversible MTP adapters allow on-site polarity changes
- Reduced risk of installation delays or errors during commissioning of new devices
- Port tap modules integrate network monitoring into the structured cabling
- No additional rack space required for tap devices; eliminates downtime associated with port tap changes
- Utilizes existing Pretium EDGE solutions hardware and backbone cabling
- Higher return on investment and reduced capitalization and installation costs
- Corning ClearCurve fiber-enabled components create smaller form factor, more rugged cabling
- Reduced congestion within and between racks for improved airflow; less risk of downtime due to pinched or bent cables
Product Type: Panels And Modules
Fiber Category: 50 um Multimode (OM3/OM4)
Fiber Count: 72
Number Of Adapters Per Panel: 6
Adapter Type: Shuttered MTP (Front), MTP (Back)
Adapter Color: Aqua (Front), Aqua (Back)
Connector Type: MTP
Adapter Housing Color: Aqua
Dimension: 12 mm x 90 mm x 144.3 mm
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.