Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Recording Throughput up to 250 Mbps Meets Demanding Performance Requirements for Write-Intensive Applications
- Hardware Designed to Eliminate Single Points of Failure, Including Redundant Fans, Power Supplies, and RAID 6 Storage for Optimum Reliability
- Built-in EnduraStor Storage Management Increases Storage Efficiency by Grooming Recorded Streams Based on Age and Priority
- Ability to Serve 32 Simultaneous Playback Streams
- Performance Levels Maintained in Normal and RAID Error Conditions
- Built-in Dianostic Monitoring Provides Preventative Maintenance and SNMP Monitoring
- Ships with Two Endura WS5200 Software Licenses
- Software Runs on a Standard PC with Microsoft Windows XP Professional and 32-Bit Version of Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
- Support for Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Cameras
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main, and High-Profile Codecs
- Zone of Interest Allows Independent View and Management of Specified Areas Within a Camera’s Field of View in Lve or Playback Views
- Digital Zoom in Live or Playback Views
- Convenient Tear-Off Options to Customize Display
- EnduraView Technology Mitigates CPU Processing Requirements and Network Bandwidth Consumption for Multiscreen Configurations
- Integrated Confiration and Administration Interface Provides Full-Management Capability for All Components
- On-Screen Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) Controls Including Click to Center and PTZ to Selected Area
- Advanced Search Capabilities Including Motion, Alarm, Event, and Camera
- Integrated Event and Alarm Monitoring and Management Interface
- Supports Expandability and Scalability Through Integration with the Endura IP Video Management System (VMS)
|Storage Capacity||24 TERABYTES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.