PELCO | EH16-MT
General Purpose Camera Housing - Megapixel Window IP66 Environmental Protection UL, CE Certification, Power Supply Heater, Blower, Mount
This item is discontinued by supplier. Please see Anixter# 939055 for suggested replacement.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- High Reliability Die-Cast Construction
- Temperature Range from -30 to 60C (-22 to 140F)
- Meets IP66 and NEMA Type 4X Standards
- IK10 Mechanical Impact Resistance
- Models Available with Factory-Installed, Low-Power Heater and Blower with 24 V AC CamerPower Supply
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Models: -2P and -8P Models Provide PoE to the Camera and Power to the Heater and Blower
- Advanced Optics for Megapixel Camera Support
- Cable Entry Glands and Mounting Holes on Bottom of Enclosure
- Designed for Indo/Outdoor Applications
- Easy Access for Servicing and Installation
- Optional Sun Shroud
|Voltage/Current Type||24 VAC|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.