Battery : 18 V, 1.5 AMP-HR Lithium-Ion; Battery Charge Time : 30 MINT; Capacity : Kwik Cycle 9 Die Sets; Crimp Cycle Time : 2 S; Crimping Force : 2900.000 LB (13.000 KN); Estimated Cycles per Charge : 400; Overall Length : 12-3/4 IN (324.000 MM); Replacement Part : 52177 UPC 52177 18 V 1.5 AMP-HR Li-ion Battery, 25752 UPC 25752 Carrying Case, 52178 UPC 52178 120 V Charger, 52179 UPC52179 12 V Charger, 52180 UPC52180 230 V Charger; Rotation : 350 DEG; Sub Brand : Gator; Type : Terminal; Weight : 3-1/2 LB (1.600 KG); Width : 2-7/8 IN (73.000 MM)
- Intelligent Crimping SystemTechnology includes a pressure sensor that monitors the crimping force of each crimp and provides the operator a visualand audible alert if theforceis below specifications
- State of the art 18V lithium ion (Li-ion) battery provides 70% more cycles per charge and faster cycle times
- LED light provides the operator with the battery charge and tool maintenance status
- In line tool style is light weight and very easy to control
- One trigger controls all tool functions
- Crimping head rotates 350
- Tools automatically retract when the crimping or cuttingcycle is complete
- Overmolded tacky grip areas make gripping the tool easier and more comfortable
- LED work light illuminatesdark work areas10~ Greenlee battery-powered crimping tools now use bio-degradable oil11~ Smart chargers control the charging current, charging voltage and battery temperatureto maximize battery life12~ Uses all Kwik Cycle 9 crimping dies13~ Available with 120V, 12V or 230V battery charger or with 120V or 230V corded adapterin place of batteries and charger
|Product Type||CRIMPER - CABLE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.