The Greenlee Communications AirScout Enterprise Wi-Fi Test System helps users design, verify, and troubleshoot enterprise-grade wireless networks with ease. Overly complicated products can require thousands of dollars for training and months to learn, on top of the original costs. The AirScout Enterprise system allows for quick and simple testing, while generating the most accurate results based on real-world measurements. Site surveys can cost anywhere from $7,000 - $20,000 and above, not to mentio n the price of the equipment and training if it’s done in-house. Users trying to avoid these costs are simply relying on signal strength measurements taken from a few locations of a building to properly troubleshoot or design their wireless networks. A s the world becomes more and more dependent on high-performance Wi-Fi, this method becomes less and less effective. The AirScout Enterprise Test System uses distributed clients to take simultaneous measurements, then distills this complex data into a s eries of heat maps and other visualizations. This hassle-free representation of data makes Wi-Fi testing as effortless as possible, allowing the user to easily interpret the information with no training or time out of the field. Results are stored in a cloud system and are available to view or send at any time, from anywhere. The AirScout EK306 kit consists of an AirScout Master Controller, six AirScout Client devices and accessories all stored in a tough and handy hard carry case in which they all charge from ac mains or 12 V dc vehicle supply.
- Import Floor Plans
- Multi-Client Support (Test Using Up To 30)
- Hands-Off Automated Testing
- Simultaneous Testing from Multiple Locations
- Layer 1 Through Layer 7 Active Testing and Analysis
- Optimize Access Point Location and Configuration
- Intelligent nel Selection
- Customize and Export Reports to the Cloud for Anytime Access
- Automatic Over-The-Air Software Updates
- Easy to Use with No Training or Time Out of the Field Required
- No Need to Draw in Your Floor Plan or Guess Building Materials
- Real Meaements Provide the Most Accurate Data
- Anywhere, Anytime Access to Reports in the Cloud
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.