The EN1252 long range dual input universal transmitter provides five times the power of a standard Inovonics universal transmitter. It is designed for use with any standard contact or sensor that provides a contact closure. The primary alarm input is s electable - normally open or closed - and the secondary alarm input is set to normally closed only. It can also be removed from the housing and interfaced with your electronic remote application controller, enabling it to send your application-specific data over the Inovonics wireless network.
- 250 mW (24 dBm) output power provides five times the output power of other Inovonics universal transmitters
- When integrated with an electronic remote application controller, the EN1252 provides complete Inovonics EchoStream functionality to your produc t
- Operates using the dedicated, secure and fully-supervised Inovonics commercial mesh network to ensure critical messages are delivered
- Housing tamper helps ensure transmitter security
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.