ENGENIUS TECHNOLOGIES | ENH500
ENH500 is a high-speed long-range outdoor 802.11n wireless Access Point/bridge that operates on 5GHz band. It complies with IEEE802.11 a/n standard featuring MIMO antenna design with wireless data rate up to 300Mbps. White
The ENH500 Long-Range Wireless-N Outdoor Client Bridge/Access Point provides a 5 GHz 802.11a/n wireless network infrastructure which avoids interference from 2.4 GHz signals to deliver a more stable connection for applications such as streaming video f rom IP video cameras. Utilizing the integrated internal 13 dBi antenna and a high power output of up to 600mW, the ENH500 delivers higher data throughput across the extended range which also makes it a perfect CPE for wireless Internet Service Provider . ENH500 is equipped with robust security feature set includes the support 64/128/256-bit WEP encryption, WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise encryption, 802.1x authentication, hidden SSID and MAC address filtering. Together with multiple operation modes, the ENH500 is the best solution to build a high-speed, stable and highly secure outdoor wireless link between buildings or connecting outdoor IP security cameras to the office.
- High-output power up to 28dBm delivers superior range and coverage
- Fully interoperable with IEEE 802.11a/IEEE 802.11n-compliant devices
- High-speed data rates up to 300 Mbps make the ENH500 ideally suited for handling heavy data payloads such outdoor security camera, video streaming, etc.
- WPA2/WPA/ WEP/ IEEE 802.1x support and MAC address filtering ensure secure network connections
- RSSI indicator makes it easy to select the best signal for Access Point connections
- Power-over-Ethernet capabilities allow for flexible installation locations and cost savings
- Four SSIDs let clients access different networks through a single Access Point, and assign different policies and functions for each SSID
- Multi-function operation (CB/AP/WDS/APRouter) modes provide flexible deployment
- The AP-Router mode with PPPoE/PPTP, DHCP server function support in special network deployment in which the CPE also serves as Internet gateway
- QoS (WMM) support enhances performance and user experiences
- High-Power Long Range wireless coverage
- Maximum 600mW Power output ensures robust signal overcoming long distances barrier
- 5GHz for minimal interference
- A High performance three time as fast as wireless G. The Maximum wireless connection rate is up to 150 Mbps. Backward compatible to wireless b/g network.
- Integrated Dual Polarity Antenna Design
- Selectable vertical or horizontal antenna polarity to avoid interference and Maximize performance
- Design for Outdoor Deployment
- IP55 waterproof housing against rain, moisture
- High wireless data rate up to 300Mbps
- Compliant with 802.11n standard for connection rate up to 300Mbps - 6x the speed of similar 802.11g devices and backward compatible to 11g
- Internal High-Gain Directional Antenna
- With built-in 13 dBi antenna gives you long range reach
- PoE kit & mounting kit provides easy installation
- Included power adapter, PoE injector, mast mount strap, cable accessories.
|Device||ACCESS POINTS, OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.