- Built-in low and high temperature sensor
- English Voice prompt notifications for many functions and system faults
- Two-way voice communication on the base unit
- Calls up to 4 programmable numbers, choice of 4 account numbers or one global account numberÔupports call cancel feature on base unit and all compatible pendants and wall mounts
- Can call a single non-emergency number
- Answers and terminates incoming phone calls (ringer enabled/disabled)
- Control over phone line use (line seizure): captures the ine even if the phone line is engaged
- Detects when a pendant is not present
- Low battery alert for base unit and other devices
- Telephone fault and power failure notification
- Inactivity monitoring for 0-24 hours
- Help arrived mode can be enabled or dised
- Two-way communication sessions can be programmed to last from 1 to 10 minutes
- Optional delay on signal transmission, programmable for up to 99 seconds
- Fall sensor has its own programmable delay time for inactivity after a fall
- Fall sensor transmitan inactivity signal if it does not detect any movement after a fall
- Locally programmed with any regular telephone set or software
- Does not need special programmer
- Remote programming from anywhere through any phone (ring count or auto-answering enablig for remote programming) or software
- Communication formats: Contact ID, Two Way Voice
- Up to 10 devices (including pendants) can be programmed to the base unit
- Periodic test transmission
- Device supervisory signals can be set every 1 - 30 days
- Fault rts can be set to silent mode or audible mode
- Global test feature (to check if the complete system is working properly)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.