PELCO | ES40P36-5N
Esprit ES40P Series SE Standard And Pressurized Positioning NTSC Camera With Standard With IOC, 768 X 494, 3.3 - 119 mm Optical Lens, Day/Night, 1/4 Progressive CCD Sensor Or 2:1 Interlace, Pedestal Mount
- Receiver, pan/tilt and enclosure with an Integrated Optics Package (IOP) or Pressurized Integrated Optics Cartridge (IOC), NTSC/PAL
- Autofocus, motion detection, image enhancement and electronic image stabilization; Integrated window wiper with config urable delay and shut-off (ES41 Models)
- Preset positioning accuracy +/-0.1, variable speed pan: 0.1 deg to 100 deg/sec with proportional pan; Window blanking, multishaped; Internal scheduling clock
- On-screen compass, tilt and zoom display; Autotracking; tilt range of +36 deg to -85 deg from horizontal; Password protection
- Digital position and zoom control and feedback using Pelco D protocol; Integral camera enclosure; Operational in 145 kph (90 mph) winds, can withstand wind velocity up to 209 kph (130 mph)
- Easy to install: quick and simple electrical connections; 850 nm and 950 nm active IR illumination focus algorithms; 256 configurable presets with labels
- Auto, frame and random scan; Configurable power-up mode, park, manual limit stops (Pan) and scan limit stops (Pan); Patterns: up to 8, on-screen, user-defined configurable patterns; Includes pan, tilt, zoom, and preset functions
- Proportional pan/tilt: continually decreases pan/tilt speeds in proportion to depth of zoom; 8 zones (configurable in size) can be labeled with up to 20 characters each; window blanking: Up to 8, four-sided, Uuser-defined shapes
- 10 Inch integrated enclosure with pre-assembled IOP camera; sun shroud, heater/window defroster, and insulation all stand ard; 1 auxiliary output; electronic image stabilization; image enhancement
- Software update and setup; Configurable locations of labels and on-screen displays; Configurable zoom speeds; Low Lux noise reduction (reduces noise in low light)
- 36x optical, 12x digital zoom; Automatic with manual override focus; AC line lock, phase adjustable using remote control, V-Sync
- Integrated electronic image stabilization; Stainless steel hardware
- Replacement pressurized Integrated Optics Cartridge (IOC) IOC-36 Esprit high resolution day/night camera and lens module, 36X, NTSC format
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
|Resolution||768 X 494|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.