The Klein Tools ET310 is a digital circuit breaker finder used to locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected. The Transmitter is connected to the electrical outlet or fixture in the circuit while the receiver is used to scan the breakers in the circuit panel. The Transmitter also features a GFCI outlet tester.
- Quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected
- Tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter, connected to the electrical outlet or fixture and a Rec eiver, used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker
- Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located
- Operates on 90-120V AC circuits
- Transmitter incorporates a GFCI outlet tester to inspect the wring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices
- Transmitter docks in the Receiver for convenient storage as a single item when tester is not is use
- Transmitter incorporates a three-pin plug for connecting to North-American-style grounded electrical outlets.
- The transmitter may be connected to other electrical fixtures using optional accessories which are sold separately (Cat. No. 69411)
- Receiver powers off automatically after approximately three minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- Transmitter is powered by the circuit when connected to the electrical outlet or fixture
- Low battery indicator
- Easily accessible battery compartment. Uses one 9V battery in receiver only
- Transmitter does not require a battery
- Built to withstand .6-Foot (2 m) drop
- CAT II 120V safety rating
- Measurement Category II is applicable to test and measuring circuits connected directly to utilization points (socket outlets and similar points) of the low-voltage MAINS installation
- Includes Transmitter, eceiver, user manual, and 9V battery (for Receiver)
Special Features: Spring
Cable Type: ACSR
Cable Diameter: 0.70" to 1.25" (17.78 to 31.75 mm)
Jaw Type: Round - Serrated
Jaw Length: 5.125" (130.2 mm)
Maximum Safe Load: 12,000 lb (5443 kg)
Weight: 9.0 lb (4.1 kg)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.