The Klein Tools ET900 is a USB digital meter for common standard USB-A (Type A) ports including Qualcomm Quick Charge ports. It accurately and reliably measures and displays the USB port voltage, current, capacity, energy, and resistance simultaneously . It can function with any USB-A port that has the ability to deliver power. It requires NO batteries as it draws power from the power source to function.
- 3 to 20V DC
- Current: 0.05 to 3A
- Continuously monitor up to 1000 hours of voltage, current, capacity/charge delivered, energy, and resistance (calculated)
- Tests most common standard USB-A ports, including Qualcomm Quick Charge ports
- Store and recall uto 10 readings
- Voltage and current overload detection
- Hi-resolution LCD for clear visibility in environments with low ambient lighting
- Durable cable to allow easy access to hard-to-reach ports
- Rugged, pocket-sized, and light weight Klein industrial dign stands up to jobsite demands
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2m) drop
- No batteries needed
- powered by the USB port being tested
Hex Size: 10 mm
Short Arm Length: 1.938" (49.2 mm)
Long Arm Length: 7.125" (181 mm)
Weight: 0.25 lb (0.11 kg)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.