The ETP-100EBV is available in versions that can replace call boxes made by virtually any other manufacturer.
Talk-A-Phone’s ETP-100EBV Flush Mount Emergency Phone with Voice Identifier is phone line powered and can be used on a POTS line, PBX extensio n, or with an EC-8 Emergency Phone Consolidator.
Flush Mount Emergency Phones are often used in locations such as: elevators, areas of rescue, stairwells, indoor controlled-access areas, senior citizen housing and correctional facilities.
Must be a rseller to purchase this product.
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with Emergency Phone Vandal-resistant stainless steel faceplate & metal button
- Uses regular phone lines or PBX Phone line-powered: no power supply or battery back-up required
- Push button once to call, then speak hands-free
- Options available that offer the ability to automatically identify attendant of location of calling phone by recorded message and digital display LED indicator for hearing impaired
- Cast metal raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
- Built-in autodialer can call two numbers. If first number doesn’t answer or is busy, dials second number
- Automatically inform the attendant of emergency phone location via recorded message
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.