The ETP-100EV is an indoor, hands-free Emergency Phone for use in locations such as: elevators, areas of rescue, stairwells, indoor controlled-access areas, senior citizen housing and correctional facilities. Includes the capability to record a message identifying the location of the call.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Push button once to call, then speak hands-free
- Options available that offer the ability to automatically identify attendant of location of calling phone by recorded message and digital display LED indicator for hearing impaired
- Built-in autodialer can call two numbers. If first number doesn’t answer or is busy, dials second number
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with emergency phone
- Vandal-resistant stainless steel faceplate & metal button
- Uses regular phone lines orPBX Phone line powered: no power supply or battery back-up needed
- Automatically inform the attendant of emergency phone location via recorded message
|Type||EMERGENCY PHONE, CALL BOX/STATION|