The ECO TOWER emergency phone tower, model ETP-MTE, combines economy and ecology into one stylish product. Durable yet lightweight, this aluminum tower stands nine feet tall. An always-lit LED blue light mounted atop the tower provides high visibility and gives passers-by a sense of security. Patrons can call emergency personnel with a simple push of a button. At the same time, the LED blue light begins to flash. The Emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times for clear visibility during the night.
The ECO TOWER emergency phone tower has won the Security Products 2012 New Product of the Year Award. The Security Products New Product of the Year Award honors the outstanding product development achievements of security equipment manufact urers whose products are considered to be particularly noteworthy in their ability to improve security.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Lightweight aluminum construction for reduced ecological footprint and one-person installation
- Durable, multilayer powder coating achieves near-zero waste and VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions
- Modular construction allows for easy upgrades
- Optinal internal mounting plates and shelves provide clean mounting solutions for accessories
- Emergency phone is illuminated at all times by a LED panel light
- Vandal-resistant and designed to resist extreme weather conditions
- A variety of signage, graphic and color choices are available
- Easily mount any Talkaphone ETP-500 Series, VOIP-500 Series or VOIP-600 emergency/information phone into the unit (sold separately)
- Combines economy and ecology into one stylish product
- Durable yet lightight aluminum
- Security Products 2012 New Product of the Year Award
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.