The tower mounted amplifiers from Andrew Solutions help optimize network performance and represent the ideal solution for coverage and capacity enhancement.; By improving uplink performance, Andrew Solutions tower mounted amplifiers (TMAs) ensure optimum coverage of fringe areas, weak spots, and indoor locations. Easily installed in any wireless system, TMAs provide multiple benefits: Improved sensitivityreducing dropped calls and failed connection attempts. Enhanced signal qualityimproving voice clarity and data speed. Lower handset outputextending talk time, reducing interference in GSM/EDGE, UMTS, and CDMA systems. The PCS twin dual duplex TMA is part of the OneBase(tm) product family, which combines Andrew Solutions products and technology into complete solutions for use in integrated base station systems.The self-contained body is engineered to ensure the highest reliability in severe environments while featuring a very compact size and attractive appearance.
- The LazrSPEED 550 Solution supports current and next generation LAN, SAN, and WAN applications
- All LazrSPEED fibers are Differential Mode Delay (DMD) tested.
- Distinctive aqua color-coding for easy identification
- Plenum (OFNP), Riser (OFNR), Low Smoke Zero Halogen (OFNR-LS) cables for use in all applications
Tower Mounted Amplifier
Gain Tolerance: +/-1
Operating Current Tolerance: +/-15 mA
VSWR Alarm Threshold Tolerance: +/-2
Insertion Loss (Maximum): 0.70 dB
RET System Compatible: 1 Output, 24 Volt DC And RS-485
Noise Figure (Mid Band, Typical): 1.20 dB At 12 dB
Noise Figure (Full Band, Typical): 1.80 dB At 12 dB
3rd Order IMD: -107 dBm
Gain: 12 dB
Operating Current At Voltage: 135 mA At 12 Volt
Tx Group Delay Variation (Maximum): 15 ns At 5 MHz
Rx Total Group Delay (Maximum): 150 ns
Width: 170 mm (6.7 Inch)
Return Loss (Minimum): 18 dB
Failure Current Consumption: 180 - 200 mA At 10 - 18 Volt
Rx Frequency Band: 1850 - 1910 MHz
Tx Frequency Band: 1930 - 1990 MHz
Lightning Surge Current: 20 kA
Output IP3 (Minimum): 26 dBm At 12 dB
Height: 260 mm (10.2 Inch)
Volume: 4.1 L
Mounting Pipe Diameter: 40 - 160 mm
Operating Temperature: -40 to 65 deg C (-40 to 149 deg F)
Tx Total Group Delay (Maximum): 50 ns
Rx Group Delay Variation (Maximum): 50 ns At 5 MHz
Input Power (RMS, Maximum): 500 Watt
Input Power (PEP, Maximum): 5000 Watt
Ground Screw Diameter: 6 mm
Rx Bandwidth: 60 MHz
Tx Bandwidth: 60 MHz
Voltage: 7 - 30 Volt DC
Connector Interface: 7-16 DIN Female
Lightning Surge Capability Waveform: 8/20 Waveform
VSWR Alarm Threshold: 9.54 dB
Depth: 94 mm (3.7 Inch)
Protocol: AISG 2.0
Alarm Functionality: AISG, CWA
Mounting Pipe Hardware: Band Clamps
Connector Interface Style: Long Neck
Rx License Band: PCS
Tx License Band: PCS
3rd Order IMD Test Method: Two +43 dBm Carriers
Relative Humidity: Upto 100%
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.