The EVID-S8.2T from Electro-Voice is a highperformance, two-way, full-range, 8" (203 mm) surface mount speaker with excellent wide, uniform coverage, and outstanding performance. It is designed for
background and foreground music, paging, and sound reinforcement, and it’s ideal for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications, such as restaurants, bars, patios, retail, fitness clubs, hospitality, theme parks, leisure venues, and others. With unparalleled ease-of-installation, sturdy weather re sistance, modern and delicate look, and its flexible mounting options, the EVID-S8.2T is the perfect solution for a wide variety of surface mount applications.
The EVID-S8.2T includes the unique and innovative mounting system, from Electro-Voice, making every installation quick, simple, and reliable. The mounting system allows for 90 degrees of rotation horizontally, and 45 degrees of rotation vertically, and it can be easily installed on walls and ceilings. The mounting system comes already assemb led and ready to be used, ready to make any job easier.
- Innovative mount system is included for quick, simple, and reliable installations
- Carefully engineered for outdoor environments (IP54), without compromising performance
- Long throw 8" (203 mm) woofer housed in a fire rated ABS plastic enclosure for extended LF performance down to 50 Hz
- 90 W power handling provides for 110 dB maximum SPL (116 dB peak)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.