Evolution - 360-degree surveillance camera with award-winning Oncam Grandeye technology onboard The Evolution 360-Degree Indoor Camera is an IP camera with a 5-megapixel sensor and no moving parts. The unit is designed for quick and easy installations indoors where a professional light weight professional indoor enclosure is required. The Evolution Indoor Camera is a convenient surface-mounting enclosure that fully supports IEEE802.3af Class 2 Power-over-Ethernet for installation convenience. The Ev olution Indoor Camera provides total situational awareness over a 360-degree field of view, generating a number of video streams at a choice of resolutions as well as configurable privacy zones and video motion detection within defined areas of interes t. The Evolution Indoor Camera is suitable for ceiling, wall or table mounted applications and provides pleasing aesthetics in either black or white finish. A range of mounting accessories allows for easy ceiling, wall, pole and pendant mounting option s.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Constant 360 Degree Surveillance with No Blind Spot
- No Moving Parts, No Maintenance and Silent Operation
- Up to 30fps Video Stream at 1 MP and 1/4 MP
- 0.2 Lux Minimum Illumination and Electronic WDR
- Micro SD Card Slot for Local Event Recording
- Configule Privacy Region
- Polygonal Video Motion Detection Region
- Market Leading on Cam Grandeye 3D Dewarping Software
- Full Live and Retrospective Dewarping Available
- Camera Features are Accessible Through VMS Platform
- Simultaneous Multiple Video Stream
- 10gital Zoom Capability Through Client-Side Dewarping
- Streaming with Multiple Quality Levels
- Optimizes Bandwidth and Storage Utilization
- Intuitive Web-Based Interface for Viewing and Configuration
- Supported by Major VMS/NVR System
- Videoxpert and DigitSentry
- ONVIF Profile S Conformant
ISO 9001, IEEE 802.3af, CE, AS/NZS CISPR 22, CISPR 24, FCC, ICES-003, KCC, CU, RCM, SASO UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA C22.2, REACH
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.