Featuring complete Layer 2 and basic Layer 3 switching capabilities, the Juniper Networks EX2200 line of fixed configuration Ethernet switches with Virtual Chassis technology satisfies the branch and low-density wiring closet connectivity requirements of today’s high-performance businesses. Four platform configurations are available offering 24 and 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports with or without Power over Ethernet (PoE). The PoEenabled EX2200 models include a maximum system budget of 405 W to deliver up to 15.4
watts of standards-based 802.3af Class 3 PoE or 30 watts of standards-based 802.3at PoE+ for supporting networked devices such as telephones, video cameras, multiple radio IEEE 802.11n wireless LAN (WLAN) access points and video phones in converged networks.
- Four front panel small form-factor pluggable transceiver (SFP) GbE uplink ports provide high-speed connectivity to aggregation layer switches or other upstream devices.
- Uplink ports can be configured as Virtual Chassis interfaces and connected via standard GbE optics interfaces. The last two uplinks are preconfigured by default as Virtual Chassis ports.
- Fixed power supply and uplink ports ensure operational simplicity.
- Low power consumption, low acoustic fans, and small 10-inch wide footprint enable flexible, environmentally friendly deployment.
- Support for L2 protocols as well as L3 protocols like RIP and static routing in base license.
- Optional enhanced license for supporting additional L3 protocols such as OSPF, Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP v1/v2/v3), Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM), IEEE 802.1 Q-in-Q, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD), Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) and Virtual Router / VRF-Lite.
- IPv6 management support including neighbor discovery, telnet, SSH, DNS, syslog and NTP.
- Single release train for Juniper Networks Junos operating system ensures consistent control plane feature implementation.
- Modular Junos OS prevents a switch reboot if a single protocol feature fails.
- Managed through a single application, Juniper Networks Network and Security Manager.
- Integrates with Juniper Networks Unified Access Control to provide per-user access control and policing.
- Enhanced limited lifetime switch hardware warranty.
- Built-in Web interface (Juniper Networks J-Web Software)
|No Exp Modules/Slots||3-4|
|Number of Ports||13-24|
|Type of Device||STACKABLE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.