Yealink EXP38 Expansion Module is designed for improving the power and flexibility of Yealink advanced IP phones SIP-T28P & SIP-T26P. It features 38 fully programmable DSS keys each with a dual-color LED, connected to and controlled by the IP Phone wit h an RJ12 cable line. It creates up to 228 additional programmable extensions when 6 EXP38 are daisy chained with the IP Phone. Yealink advanced IP phones support the functions for IP-PBX such as speed dialing, BLF/BLA, intercom, call forward/transfer/ hold/park/pickup/return on each of the programmable buttons on the EXP38. Yealink EXP38 is ideal for receptionists, administrative assistants, call center agents, power users, and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a r egular basis.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- 38 programmable keys each with a dual color LED
- Daisy-chain 6 modules for 228 programmable keys
- Dual color (red or green) LEDs for line status information
- Supports Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Bridge Line Appearance (BLA)
- Programmable for speed dialing, call pickup, intercom, hold, transfer, voicemail, forward, DND...
- Applies to Yealink IP Phone SIP-T28P and SIP-T26P, expansion module is powered by the host phone
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.