The EZ-Path modular floor grid is the "bolt-in" solution for riser applications delivering safety and simplicity to vertical cable installations. The EZ-Path modular floor grid system facilitates the installation of multiple high-volume, EZ-Path Series 44+ devices (pathways) through floors. The rugged, galvanized steel grid frame assembles quickly and easily and is bolted over pre-formed openings in concrete floors. EZ-Path devices (pathways), in banks of four, form modules that easily install through slots provided in the grid. Grid sizes are available to accommodate one (1), two (2) or four (4) modules. All grid sizes may be purchased as complete kits including device (pathway) modules. Multi-slot grids may be purchased with blank firestop filler panels allowing modules to be purchased separately and installed at a later date as needed. (Note: Anchor fasteners are required to secure grid frame to floor and must be purchased separately. 3/16 in x 1 1/4 in. concrete screws are recommended.)
- Handles literally thousands of cables
- No firestopping required: always firestopped
- Self-contained firestop system
- Automatically adjusts to cable loads
- Easy moves, adds and changes
- UL Classified up to four hours
- Three floor grid kits available or purchase components individually
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.