For new or existing cable applications, the EZ-Path system is the easy-to-install solution for penetrating fire-rated walls and floors. This low-leakage device remains fire- and leakage-safe whether empty or 100 percent visually filled. Cables can be added or changed without the need to remove and reinstall firestopping materials. The compact square design (available in three sizes) provides greater cable loading than a conventional sleeve. EZ-Path devices can be installed individually or ganged together for additional capacity, segregation of cables and cable management. EZ-Path fire rated pathway installations offer UL Classified floor and wall systems for up to four hours. The device is traditionally safety orange and comes with wall labels for easy identification. From installation (empty) to 100 percent visual fill, it continuously remains firestopped and compliant.
EZ-Path devices also are available in other colors for cable management purposes. For more information, contact your local sales office.
- Plate Packs Include Plates, Gaskets, Set Screws and Labels
- Purchase Pathways (EZD44S) and Appropriate Fasteners Separately
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.