ATM or OC-3 or Fast ethernet networks- Save money by purchasing fast ethernet devices with lower cost multimode fiber interfaces and use converters to introduce single-mode fiber only where you need it
Extend distances upto 80 km over single-mode fiber with these network protocols that use 1300 nm wavelength for fiber optic transmission, in fact, distances can be extended in any 155 Mbps networking protocol, extend a fast ethernet backbone connection upto 80 km for MAN (Metropolitan Area Network) applications
- Link pass through
- Automatic link restoration
Item: Single-mode to Multimode Optical Mode Converter
Multimode: Min TX PWR: -19.0 dBm, Max TX PWR: -14.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -30.0 dBm, Max In PWR: -14.0 dBm, Link Budget: 11.0 dB
Single-mode: Min TX PWR: -15.0 dBm, Max TX PWR: -8.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -31.0 dBm, Max In PWR: -8.0 dBm, Link Budget: 16.0 dB
Connectors: (2) Duplex Fiber Optic
Status LEDs: PWR: Steady Green LED Indicates Connection to External AC Power; LKM or Link (Left): Lit For MM Link, LKS or Link (Right): Lit For SM Link
Power: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 0.5 Amp, Unregulated, Standard SPS-48V: Optional External 48 Volt DC Power Supply; Output: 12 Volt DC, 0.8 Amp, 14 Watt Maximum
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C; 5 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 1300 nm Multimode (SC) [2 km/1.2 mi]
Port Two: 1310 nm Single-mode (SC) [20 km/12.4 mi]
Dimension: 3.000 Inch Width x 4.700 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
IEEE 802.3, Wall Mount Power Supply- UL Listed and CSA Certified, FCC Class A, CISPR/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN61000, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.